Our goal is to make a Catholic education affordable for your family.
Tuition and fees are set by the Catholic School Board. All families receive a discount on second and subsequent students. St. Patrick School welcomes students of all faiths.
- Amounts for parishioners are in addition to your contribution to the parish general fund.
- Tuition for non-parishioner families is based on actual per pupil costs.
- 2018-19 Tuition and Fee Sheet
- 2012-20 Tuition and Fee Sheet (coming in mid-January 2019)
You might be surprised at the qualifying levels for tuition assistance. For example, for the 2019-2020 year, a family of four would qualify for the STO Program at/below an estimated annual income of $100,400.
How do I make tuition payments? Unless using the FACTS monthly payment plan, tuition is due annually or in semiannual payments made on or before July 1 and January 1. What would my monthly payments be?
Other incentives your family may enjoy:
- SCRIP rebates to offset tuition: Buy gift cards through our SCRIP program at face value and use them instead of cash or credit for your family's regular purchases of food, household items, clothing, gasoline, auto repairs and more. Visit our Fundraising Page for more information. One-half of the rebate we earn goes toward your child's tuition.
- State of Iowa tax credit: “Taxpayers who have one or more dependents attending grades KINDERGARTEN THROUGH TWELVE in an Iowa school may take a credit for each dependent for amounts paid for tuition and textbooks. The credit is 25% of the first $1,000 paid for each dependent for tuition and textbooks." For more information, consult your tax professional or see Iowa Department of Revenue FAQ #15.