We encourage new families to visit our school. Information folders with registration materials are available in the school and parish offices.
HOW TO ENROLL
1) Preschool-Grade 8 Registration Register early. The K-8 fee increases March 1,
- Submit registration form and registration fee.
- Apply for K-Gr. 8 tuition assistance.
- Transfer students: request all records from previous school (academic, health, birth certificate, and baptismal record if applicable).
- To receive the K-8 Parishioner Tuition Rate, Catholic families must register with St. Patrick Church and have a current stewardship pledge card on file at the Parish Office. Register with the Parish
2) E-Registration Required of new and returning PS-Gr. 8 families each July
- An email will let you know when to update/provide contact information and permissions in PowerSchool (green login button at the bottom of our website).
- E-Registration is in addition to the paper registration form. New families will need to enter information including doctor, dentist, medical insurance, emergency contacts, and dietary restrictions. Returning families will update. All families will complete the section on permissions for medicine, media, etc. PowerSchool instructions
3) Complete Final Registration Packet Late summer
- Pick up packet after Mass or in school office.
- Enroll with FACTS if making monthly payments or pay whole or half tuition.
- If applicable pay other fees, put money in your lunch account, and apply for free/reduced lunch.
- New students also need
- Birth certificate copy
- Baptismal record copy (if applicable)
- Medical: physical and immunization forms (dental forms also required for kindergartners). Vision screening is optional.
4) Orientation Day before school
- Choose one of the two sessions. If you have more than one child, you may split up or attend the teacher portion of a second session.
- Join us for the Back-to-School Family Pizza Party in the gym.
Unless written arrangements have been made, all fees must be paid before final registration can be completed in August.
If you miss these dates, contact us as soon as possible. We enroll transfer students year round. By Iowa law, an incoming kindergartner must be 5 years of age prior to September 15.