| || |
Sign up to help with something at St. Patrick using our quick online signup form.
K-GRADE 8 SCHEDULE
|7:55a.m. ||Students may be dropped off |
|8:05 a.m. ||Bell rings |
|8:15 a.m. ||School begins |
|3:20 p.m. ||Dismissal on M,Tu,Th, F |
|1:30 p.m. ||Dismissal on Wednesday |
Students in Circle of Care may be dropped off as early as 6:45 a.m. and must be picked up by 5:30 p.m.
Make sure to read about our registration process, then use these forms to register your child.
- Kindergarten through Grade 8
- Clover Patch Preschool and Daycare
- Before/After School Child Care (PS-Gr 8)
- Note for preschool parents: if you need preschool child care during the school day, you will sign up for "Day Care" on the Preschool Registration Form. There is also a space to let us know your needs for "Circle of Care" (early morning and late afternoon child care).
- E-Registration Use the paper form above to register your child. All families will then do the additional E-Reg in the summer to provide more detailed information to the office.
- Refer a Family!
- Dress Code
- Out-of-Uniform Guidelines
- Our Charger Web Store includes fun items and some uniform-approved polos, sweatshirts, and dri-fit tops. Uniform items are noted in descriptions. Payment by check also accepted.
- Dennis Uniform ordering information (for plaid skirts and jumpers)
- Gently used uniform clothing is available. We are sorting and organizing the clothing in June 2017 to house it here at school for easy access. Stay tuned for information on when/where we will make items available before school starts in August.
- Raise money for St. Patrick School by purchasing school clothing from Land's End through their Preferred School Program. Earn EVEN MORE by purchasing Scrip (sold to St. Patrick school at a 16% discount) and you receive your portion of the Scrip profit as well! Our Preferred School number is 9000 and our School code is 37342.
Logos are provided here for the use of teachers, staff, and parent volunteers. Parent volunteers using commercial printers must obtain permission from the school office (319-277-6781) and submit a proof for review before using our logos on t-shirts, brochures etc. The logos should not be altered in any way. The font used in our logo is Slimbach LT medium italic. Let us know if you need this font. Our tagline is Established in Faith. Distinguished in Education.
Leave a Legacy
Become a member of the St. Patrick Legacy Society by leaving a planned or deferred gift to the school or school Endowment Fun. For more information, download a brochure and enrollment form or pick them up in the school office.
State Visit Report 2010-11