125th Anniversary Video
Why Choose St. Patrick Catholic School?
As parents we need to make many choices for our children. Choosing Catholic education is one that will affect your child for years to come. St. Patrick School provides students of all faiths with a challenging curriculum and a caring Christian environment.
Our dedicated teachers work with you, forming a close-knit community that serves preschool through grade eight with state of the art resources in our newly renovated buildings. We are Established in Faith and Distinguished in Education, and it is this foundation of faith combined with outstanding academics and a family environment that makes all the difference!
How Can I Learn More?
Check out these resources and use the menu items on this website to find details on academics, activities, tuition, and registration.
Attend an event and call or email the office to join our mailing list for registration materials and information.
- Preschool Open House: Sunday, Jan. 28, 2018 from 10:30 a.m.–1:00 p.m. (snow date Feb. 4)
- K-Gr. 8 Open House: Thursday, Feb. 8, 2018 from 8:30–11 a.m., 1-3 p.m., or 5–6:30 p.m. (snow date Feb. 15)
- Kindergarten Information Meeting: Thursday, Feb. 22, 2018: 6–7 p.m. (snow date March 1)
- Kindergarten Visitation Day: students will visit on Wednesday, Apr. 11, 2018 from 8:30-11 a.m. Let us know if your child will be attending.
You are welcome to call or request a personal tour online any time of year. We are happy to visit with you and show you our school in action at a time that works best for you. Transfer students are accepted during the school year. They are welcome to shadow a current student to see what we are all about.
What Sets Us Apart?
Faith: Structured religion is a part of every school day, but our faith in Jesus goes well beyond religion in the classroom. Teachers and staff emphasize Christian values throughout your child’s school day. We respect students of other faiths and welcome the diversity families of other religious backgrounds bring to our school.
Academics: Consistently our students excel in academics. Student scores on standardized tests exceed national and state averages. Student teacher ratios are low, and St. Patrick Catholic School uses small group learning for all ages. This more personalized learning environment allows all students to reach their highest potential. We also provide
- The highest quality resources
- Chromebooks for each grade 3-8 student
- iPads and Apple computers
- Interactive white board projectors in all rooms
- Science lab
- Separate gym and cafeteria with breakfast and lunch prepared on-site
- Foreign language with Spanish in the school's curriculum for kindergarten through grade eight
- The Leader in Me program which recognizes that all students can be leaders. We cultivate the soft skills students need to reach their full potential, including goal setting, presentation-making, and the ability to work in groups.
- Excellent music, band and art programs
- Public speaking during Mass, Monday Morning Prayer and music programs beginning in kindergarten and many opportunities to speak and present within the classroom
Community: No other school will give you and your child as many opportunities to be with other students, parents and teachers in a caring environment. Parents are welcome at Monday Morning Prayer, student-led bimonthly Masses, reconciliation, renewals, and activities. Attend Mass at our parish and you will see many of your child’s teachers and classmates. Our sports program starts in grade five and brings families together in support of our student athletes. Our active Catholic Parent Teacher Organization (CPTO) supports our school and sponsors events for students and families.
Day Care and Bus Service: Onsite before and after school care makes life simple for busy families. Optional bus service is available with two St. Patrick buses serving Cedar Falls.
Your family may be eligible for tuition assistance or tax credits. Payment plans are available. Families need not be Catholic to apply for assistance. Families that live two miles or more from school may receive reimbursement from the public school system for transporting their own children to school.